Game Of Thrones Season 7 : Storyboard Leaks , Jon Snow Disowns And Exiles Sansa , Littlefinger Eaten Alive By Ghost
Daenerys takes a lot of wrong decisions in season 7. First, she doesn't have enough food to feed her men and needs more food supplies. She sends Grey Worm to negotiate with Olenna Tyrell in the Reach.
First storyboard is Arya looking in Littlefinger's bedroom to find the letter from Sansa to Robb
I saw a scene on 22 October with Tyrion and Dany. I was below in Malpartida as it filmed and watched the actors speak and then was told what they said by a crew friend. it goes with the other thing i know about dany.
The scene is about one of Danys three decisions againt her advirsers. the food decisions. dany doesn't have enough food for her army so because of Olenna whos back at her home she sends Greyworm to talk to her. but Randall tarly has all the reach now so greyworm has to talk to him. Jamie is already there though and olenna is dead, so he talked randall tarly into making a deal for the food for the people in the city.
this tscene is where Tyrion says that he will talk to jamie about the food but dany wants to take the food using her army and they argue so tyrion is frustrated but he doesn't fight about it. after this scene, she kills randall tarly and ambushes jamie and the food. Jamie gets away with some of the food and some is burned.
Dickon Tarly at the ambush scene. Fire and smoke in the background. Sword raised, looking as though a dragon is coming down on him.
so then in episode 7 Dany has lost a lot of her army early and then she just lost viserion. everyone is at the dragonpit in kings landing. pretty much everyone. its crazy. i saw this myself film. still no dialogue i don't have scripts, but i saw who was there and action and cgi markers with green screen. my source in Belfast had already sent me some storyboards from teh scene that were pieces filmed on set for cgi. the source also told me some interiors where cersei talks to Euron and jamie and where dany talks to Tyrion and then missandei separately. and then it all fit for me.
I saw at the pit a big box where the queens sit. dany and Cersei. they speak like theyre about to fight. from belfast cersei filmed talking to euron about how plans to use wild fire to burn the dragons at the pit. dany talks to tyrion about taking the rest of the city and the keep from cersei but Tyrion says they need more time. dany tell smissandei that while everyone is at the pit she will have drogon burn the keep to take it from cersei. she tells that she what cersei wants so cersei will not resist.
Drogon shooting flames. My guess over Dickon Tarly
At the pit jon shows the wight from the north to everyone. its around the dragons so its still alive. rhaegael is in the pit near it. Jon tells cersei taht nothing matters in the south because the wights are coming and they need the Lannsiter army. the Lannisret aremy is the only big army left. Cersei sayd she will give them the army if Dany bends the knee to her.
Dany has known this so in preparation she has taken jamie. she brings him out to the pit. i saw this part. i was told that cersei refuses to make a treaty if dany doesn't bend. dany says she will kill jamie. Jamie tells jon that it doesn't matter and cersei wont bend. Dany says that jamie will have a trial by combat to settle all the past. this is who she hates and puts on trial. Tyrion argues about this and begs her to stop.
Dany says that without jamie she can take the lannsiter army without needing cersei. Tyrion says they wont follow him and they need jamie. Dany is angry and tells jamie that his trial will be to fight rhaegal. rhaegal starts to breath fire. jamie has freinds who bring out the dragon gun and his army surrounds the pit. he uses the gun to wound rhaegal who flies above and is going to burn them up.
Second image is Arya looking in Littlefinger's bedroom
Basically everyone is about to kill everyone but Tyrion jumps down and shouts. i heard some of this but not most so i had to ask what he said. he gives a big speech about the wights and the big threat and how dany needs the people of westeros to love her and they wont if she keeps killing htem. how jon needs jamie to lead the big army. how cersei will have no people for her power if they are all dead.
so dany decides to have peace if cersei gives the food they have for the fight. cersei says she will give the food and the lannister army and jamie will lead it. jon says that all the power isnot important anymore and he doesnt care who is king or who is queen. he is going to lead the big fight.
Randyll Tarly in front of people who is looking up and about to be burnt. Smoke and fire in the background. This storyboard matches leaked video footage of a man in a cape being burnt.
To seal this they drink together before they leave hte pit. tyrion pours wine for him and dany, jon and cersei. then my source in belfast confirmed that jamie and cersei filmed an interior where cersei says she wont give the food or the army and will let everyone die. jamie says okay because the lannister are supposed to rule. after that jamie leaves in the night and takes his entire army away and all the food.
another interior and Jon is with dany and tyrion. Jon is worried about the night king and watches snow start to et thick. dany says she doens't think cersei will to what she said. Tyrion says not to worry about it. Dany agrees. this is because she has sent drogon to burn the keep.
In the keep cersei wakes up when someone tells her that jamei is gone with teh army. she stats to bleed everywhere because tyrion poisoned her wine at the dragonpit. while she is bleeding and drogon is flying to burn the keep the wall cracks. its supposed to be this big scene of intercuts between cersei bleeding the wall cracking, jamie iwth his army and tyrion with dany and jon planning how to fight. teh wall keeps cracking and then it starts to crumble as the night king is riding dead viserion and hovering over the crumbled wall.
Why This spoilers make sense!
- Daenerys takes a lot of wrong decisions in season 7. First, she doesn't have enough food to feed her men and needs more food supplies. She sends Grey Worm to negotiate with Olenna Tyrell in the Reach. Olenna has already been killed and it is Randyll Tarly who rules over the Reach. Randyll Tarly refuses to work together with Daenerys Targaryen. Daenerys is furious about this and tells Tyrion she wants to take what is hers with fire and blood. Tyrion wants to talk with Jaime instead about the food supplies but Daenerys already has taken a decision. She first confronts Randyll Tarly herself. She forces him to bend the knee but he still declines. She orders Drogon to burn Randyll and Dickon alive and ambushes Jaime, who's on his way back from the Reach with food supplies. Jaime gets away with some of the food, though most of the supplies are burnt.
- Daenerys has lost a great part of her army by episode 7. We know that the forces of Dorne and the Reach are easily taken out by Euron Greyjoy and the Lannisters + Tarlys. During the ambush scene, Daenerys also tries to sack Casterly Rock by sending Grey Worm and the Unsullied army. We know that Grey Worm will die there and it's probable that the Unsullied will suffer huge losses. She manages to take Jaime Lannister though. By the end of season 7, Dany also loses Viserion.
- Before the Dragonpit parlay takes place, there are first some interior scenes. Cersei talks with Euron about their plan to use wildfire to burn the dragons at the pit and to weaken Daenerys's forces for once and for good. Daenerys, on the other hand, talks with Missandei about having Drogon killing all of her enemies in the Dragonpit so she can finally take the Red Keep. Tyrion advises her to wait with that.
- The Dragonpit parlay takes place and the Queens (Daenerys and Cersei) each sit in a big box. Jon steps to the centre of the Dragonpit and shows everyone the wight he took from Eastwatch-by-the-Sea. He tells Cersei Lannister that they need the Lannister army because it is the only big army that is left in Westeros. Cersei tells Jon she'll do so if Daenerys bends the knee for her. Cersei won't work together before Daenerys bends the knee to her. Daenerys, who has anticipated Cersei's answer, brings forward a taken Jaime. She puts Jaime Lannister on a trial by combat for killing her father, the Mad King. Jaime has to fight Rhaegal in the Dragonpit. Qyburn brings out the anti-dragon spear he designed for Jaime. Rhaegal emerges from above and burns up some Lannister men. Before the trial can take place, Tyrion jumps down and tries to intervene before everyone gets killed in the pit.
- Tyrion gives a great speech about the wights and that they all need to work together if they don't want to be doomed. He tells Daenerys that Westeros needs to love her and that she is already failing to do so because she keeps killing her enemies. He tells Jon that they need Jaime Lannister to lead the big Lannister army and that they won't gain anything if they kill him off right there. Tyrion tells Queen Cersei that she needs people in order to rule and if they won't work together, they all die anyway.
- Daenerys decides to make peace if Cersei Lannister gives them the food supplies they need to survive. Cersei says she promises to give the food and the Lannister army and that she allows Jaime to lead the Lannister army. Jon tells them that power isn't important any longer. It doesn't matter which King or Queen is sitting on the Iron Throne when the Army of the Dead passes the Wall. Tyrion tells them to seal this big agreement with wine and he pours wine for him, Daenerys, Jon and Cersei. After this, most of them leave and head North.
- Jaime and Cersei have one big scene that is filmed interior. Cersei tells Jaime she won't give the food neither the army and that she's planning to have all her enemies killed. Jaime is furious and leaves Cersei. During nightfall, Jaime takes his entire army and food supplies and heads North.
- On the boat heading North, Jon talks with Daenerys and Tyrion. Daenerys thinks Cersei won't keep her promise but Tyrion advises Daenerys not to worry about this. Daenerys secretly sends Drogon to the Red Keep, in the hope that he'll burn it down.
- LAST SCENE IS AN INTERCUT: The wall slowly begins to break. In the morning, Jaime is leading the Lannister army North. Cersei wakes up and discovers that Jaime took the Lannister army and headed North. She begins to bleed everywhere and loses her child. She tells Qyburn she's certain that Tyrion poisoned her wine at the Dragonpit (the Valonqar shall wrap his hands..) If Cersei survives or not is a cliffhanger for season 8. The Wall continues to crack and we see Drogon flying towards the Red Keep. Samwell Tarly and Bran solve the puzzle and conclude that Jon Snow is Lyanna and Rhaegar's official child (since they married in secret) and that Jon Snow is the true heir, not Daenerys Targaryen. Jon and Daenerys are having sex for the first time in their boat. The Wall falls down and we see the Night King riding an undead Viserion hovering over the crumbled Wall.