10 Quirky Facts About Scarlett Johansson That Make Us Love Her Even More
The dashing Black Widow is probably one of the coolest superheroes, regardless of gender, of our times. At least since the movie, Avengers released, Scarlett Johansson has personified the character so well that it’s difficult to tell them apart
1. She was said to be too pretty for the role of Lisbeth Salander in David Fincher’s ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’
2. ScarJo is a Global Ambassador for the international organization Oxfam, which is dedicated to eradicating poverty and injustice.
3. ‘The Looney Tunes Show’ created a character who resembles her. They called her Starlet Johansson in their June 2011 episode ‘Casa De Calma’
4. She loves Disney movies. So much so that she chose to celebrate her 20th birthday at Disneyland.
5. She hates the nickname “ScarJo” and in an interview said she finds the name “awful.
6. She was so distracted by her own cleavage (digitally enhanced) on a billboard ad for the movie The Island (2005) that she nearly had a car accident
7. In 2006, she appeared nude alongside Keira Knightley and Tom Ford on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. A fun fact, though, Johansson and Knightley’s nude bottoms were stenciled on 100 cookies munched on by guests at the magazine’s annual Oscar Party.
8. She managed to floor The Woody Allen during the filming of Match Point. Allen went on to say that he found it “very hard to be extra witty around a sexually overwhelming, beautiful young woman who is wittier than you are.”
9. Her lips were the inspiration for Katy Perry’s song “I Kissed A Girl.”
10. She sang a song “Before My Time,” for the film “Chasing Ice” which was nominated for an Oscar for Best Original Song in 2013. She also has released two albums, “Anywhere I Lay My Head” and “Break Up.”